martes, 14 de abril de 2015

FAVOURITES - COACHELLA 2015


       
Hello everyone!! So as you all must know Coachella weekend 1 took place this past weekend and gladly, or sadly, weekend 1 is already over. I say gladly beacuse I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one who was wishing really badly to be there instead of being locked at home doing essays for UNI, and sadly because unfortunately we'll have to wait one more week to see more people pulling off their most crazy outfit ideas. They have been three nice days, I guess. 

Today I am here to bring you some of my favourite outfits from this fisrt weekend of Coachella 2015. I know. I know Coachella is actually a music festival, but over the past years it has become more of a fashion show rather than one of the biggest music festivals in the world (or at least it is like that for those who are at home). We should probably blame Vanessa Hudgens for that matter though. Anyway, this is a fashion blog, so I won't be talking about music - at least not today.

So, coming to my point. Although Vanessa Hudgens hasn't been there this year (I know, it sucks), I still have managed to gather some really cool outfits that I absolutely loved! My favourites so far have been the Hadid's sisters (I am in love with that pair), and for what I've seen in all my social media, Gigi has been many people's favourite this year too. She looked stunning, I am not gonna lie, but I'd say Bella has pulled my favourite outfits this year so far. Hailey Baldwin has been one of my faves too (specially day 1, I loved the boots!)

Anyway, I'll stop talking now and I leave you with some of my favourites. They all have this hippie-boho vibe that characterizes the Coachella festival and that I so much adore. All the fringes and embroideries have me even more excited for summer than I already was (if that was possible!!)

AIMEE SONG




BELLA HADID

 





KENDALL JENNER




GIGI HADID


 


ISABELLA PESCHARDT


ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO



BEYONCÉ 


CHIARA FERRAGNI


KYLIE JENNER



HAILEY BALDWIN



ROSIE HUNTINGTON WHITELEY


SONYA ESMAN



None of the pictures in this post are mine.

What are your favourite looks from Coachella this year, or the previous ones? Let me know in the comments below :) 

Dearly,
Cristina Ayats x


9 comentarios:

  1. I love isabellas crop omg I want it! And it's so cliche but kendall is just so perfect I adored her looks so much xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I thought the same when I saw it, it's amazing! And I absolutely adored Kendall's outfits too, day 2 better than day 1 though :)

      Eliminar
  2. Sonya Esman's was my absolute favourite, she looked gorgeous! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I knooooow, right? I fell in love with her black jumpsuit!

      Eliminar
  3. I love Alessandro and Rosie's looks! Very boho and so perfect for festival season :)

    Mili

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Alessandra never fails to rock the boho vibe, I love her style so much! And the dress Rosie chose is absolutely adorable :)

      Eliminar
  4. Sooo many gorgeous outfits! Absolutely loved Kendall and Rosie's looks!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am probably biased and will say my looks, lol! Kendall Jenners look was also on point! :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Festival outfits are always so cute! Great post :)
    -Jenna <3
    If you follow me, leave a comment and I will follow back! The Chic Cupcake

    ResponderEliminar