viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

I am back. For good.


I am aware that I kind of left this blog a bit abandoned (again) and I feel so sorry about it. However, I am back and for good this time. 

I received an e-mail of a new brand a few days ago. They contacted me because they wanted me to take part in a really cool project, which I will let you know about soon, and it was then when I realised that I miss this. I miss blogging - a lot. So I am back, and I hope to stay.

I've also stumbled across a really interesting blog post today about ideas for great blog posts (you can check it out here) and well, here I am: I've got Ed Sheeran's 'X' playing (Ed's always good inspiration) and hopefully something good will turn out from this short post I am typing. It's just a little 'announcement' but I can gladly say that I've got some really nice ideas in mind to blog about in the near future and I am also hoping to find my voice here soon. 

It will be hard, it will take time, but I am more than ready! 

Dearly,
Cristina


3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dude it's ok! :) I also took a small break because of some personal issues I was having and wasn't able to put out any content for 3 whole months! As long as you always come back and give your readers something to read, they'll be happy :) Keep it up! Excited to read some of your future posts :)

    Spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm working on it!! :) It became a bit stressing to think about stuff to post about when I was actually running out of time for myself and the last thing I wanted was my blog to become another pressure for me, so I am taking it easy now. I'll try to keep it up this time though! x

      Eliminar