martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD


As some of you may already know there's a tag called the Sisterhood of the world Blogger Award and last week I was nominated by two of my favourite bloggers out there (and also some great friends of mine) Mire and Caro (link in their names). Sooo, thaaank you so much for nominating me girls. You should all definitely check out their blog, you won't regret it! :)

Here are the rules:


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions that have been set you
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate ten people
6. HAVE FUN


The questions they set are:

1. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
Mascara!

2. If you were to shop at only one store for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
ZARA, without a doubt! I always find everything I want there and the prices (at least here in Spain) aren't too high. I don't know, I just love everything in there! I am obsessed.

3. What is your favourite way to style your hair?
I have natural curly hair, but I use a special shampoo so it stays more wavy and I normally straighten the bangs that fall to my face a bit.. so I'd say wavy with volume, I guess. Here's a picture:



4. A new product you're loving recently? (it can be anything!)
The Maybelline Baby Lips - Peach Kiss is the one I love the most! They are not new, but I've been loving them since I first bought one about year ago. They are good as lipbalms and they also have different tones that go with everything!

5. Favourite nail varnish brand?
Essie

6. What's your favourite make up brush to use for foundation?
The Real Techniques Expert face brush

7. 3 beauty must haves?
Concealer, mascara and a pinky toned blush!

8. Would you rather go out on the town, or have a quiet night in?
I loooove night out with friends, so I'd say going out, but it all depends on with whom you're going with! I also like staying at home watching online series or movies under a blanket (mostly when it's cold in winter) if I am not feeling like going out.

9. What do you use to take your make-up off at the end of the day?
Cotton pads with cleansing water (I cannot remember the brand right now)

10. Your favourite Christmas film?
Love Actually!!!! All time favourite, no doubt.

My questions:

1. What is your must have for winter? (piece of clothing, not beauty)
2. A beauty product you could not live without
3. What is your favourite online shop? (it can be about anything)
4. What is your favourite Christmas film?
5. What is your favourite candle scent?
6. What is your favourite lipstick for winter?
7. What is your favourite hairstyle?
8. A fashion icon
9. What is your favourite Christmas song?
10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

My nominees are:

1. Sarahi

2. M Brown
3. Neon Shine
4. Emsy
5. Laura
6. Amanda
7. Hannah Jane
8. Vanessa
9. Bethany
10. Mili

Feel free to do the tag and answer my questions even if I haven't nominated you :) Hope you have enjoyed it, and I'll be back very soon. Make sure to check out my other social media x

Love, Cristina xx

3 comentarios:

  1. What a fun tag! And gosh, I love your hair. I wish my hair would naturally look like that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so late to this, but I love hearing more about the people behind the blogs. I couldn't live without mascara either! And your hair is gorgeous :)

    Mili

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really miss you on here Cristina, I love your fashion related posts!
    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because I think you deserve it! All the details can be found in my latest blogpost! :-)

    Love, Vanessa x | literallyvany.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar